Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Cat Fun!



Here's a little cat update: The two new kitties that became members of our family in December(Rufus & Raina), are adjusting to their new home just beautifully as evidenced above. Ava decided to crawl into the cat bed and cuddle with Rufus, he then promptly fell asleep in that position. So funny! If you look closely, you can see the smile on his face. Raina was on her favorite new spot, my bed of course. Give an animal a lovely bed by the fire and what will they do? Sleep on yours.

1 comment:

Dylan said...

You should post more often so I would be less bored. I'm sick I think this sucks. Anyways. I'm linking to your blog and you should link back to mine it's called 'backlinking' and the more 'backlinks' your blog has the higher search engines categorize it. which means you get more hits :) which means you sell more jewelry :) so DO IT.