Thursday, November 13, 2008

Pacifica Candles


http://www.pacificaperfumes.com/

I have always been a huge fan of Pacifica! They have the best natural fragrances I have ever smelled. And I am VERY picky. I love the body butter, candles, and perfume. They have a french lilac scent that is the only thing I have ever found that truly smells like lilac! Not to mention that everything in their product line is made from natural essential oils that are ecologically sound, free of parabens, lead, propylene glycol, and phthalates, AND they are vegan, cruelty free, and made right here in Portland, Oregon!

The candles are all high quality soy or wax with no lead and not harmful to inhale like most candles on the market. They really take the boredom out of candles and make them feel special.

My favorite scents:
French Lilac
Tibetan Mountain Temple
Bali Lime Papaya
Tahitian Gardenia

No comments: